Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PEPPER POTS!

Yes. I'm a geek, so I'm smitten by Pepper Pots. Inspired by the mammoth release of Iron Man2, I was gonna do a quick doodle of Pepper for the blog, so I googled her for some reference. (I have a love hate relationship with comics, you see). A by product of my search, I discovered this band called the Pepper Pots. And despite having "the" in their name, I instantly became enamored with them, in the way that I would totally cry out "where have you been all my life!"


They've got a 60's girl group thing going, AND they ooze ska. And if you know me to any degree, or have scruntinzed the background drawings of any of my comic creations, you'll know I LOVE SKA.


So, I have a new band du jour. Check it:



And singing the classic "Be My Baby"...



pepper pots art coming soon!


adc