Monday, June 21, 2010

Buffy Season 7!! &hearts!


aww man, I totally missed my weekly emo arm up drawing update last friday. I guess I was too emo to upload. Or, I was busy. Or all of the above.


Did I mention I'm not a fan of the word "emo" being used as anything other than a noun?


Anyway, haven't had much to blog about. Been writing alot, and doing day job art, which basically means I can't show any of it here.


I have been marathoning Buffy The Vampire Slayer season 7, which in my humble opinion contains some of the best episodes Whedon and crew have crafted.


Also, I've been addicted to Tumbler lately, I may just switch from a blog to a Tumbler, or at least make this feel like a tumbler. I just feel it's more my speed, and more appropriate for the amount of time I have to do this sort of thing.


We'll see...


-ADC